Saturday, June 4, 2011

How to Write a Complaint Letter to Levi's..

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am fazed by disbelief as I am writing you this, but please take this as a formal complaint on your product.

My subject of dissatisfaction is a pair of Levi's 501, bought at your own boutique in Times Square, NY in 2008. This pair is in black and bought together with another which is blue. I have worn the blue one numerous times and I am well satisfied with it's quality and value.

The black one was left untouched, in it's original condition until I decided to wear it next Monday for work. As I took off the paper tags and labels, I discovered that it was spewing black 'powder'. I thought that it was nothing, until I looked behind me and saw a trail of black 'powder' as well. I then realized it was much worse than I thought when I found that my hands was covered in the same thing as well.

I then decided to put it in the washing machine to clean the black residue. I ran the short gentle cycle, with little detergent and left it to run its course.

Upon completing the wash, I was again mortified to find that the whole washing drum was covered in the same black material (which looked more like sludge as it's wet). Next, I thought that it would be better if I gave it a rinse manually, and so I did in my shower. As I was wringing that pair of jeans, IT CAME APART!!

Now, I for sure know that I have no superhuman abilities, nor any extra-terrestrial blood/DNA. And one thing for sure is that I have not been bitten by a radioactive creature of any kind. So, it MUST BE YOUR JEANS!

Please tell me how to return your product and get my money back as your disintegrated pair of pants is not really in the height of fashion right now!

BTW, I am currently domiciling in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Please don't ask me to return this to the store in Manhattan unless you are willing to send me a return flight ticket.

Thanks.

xxxxxx xxxxxxx
+601x - x1x x10x

No comments: